- You must fill you real name.
- You only allowed to have 1 account.
- You must enter your active email when register.
- Pilot must follow all ATC instructions.
- Pilot must have a basic knowledge to simulate an aircraft (takeoff, landing , basic navigation, charts / maps , NDB, VOR, plan routes, etc).
- Use english all time.
- Respect other players.
- Respect and obey all rules where ever you flying, IVAO or VATSIM.
PIREP (Pilot Report)
- Time acceleration and slew are not allowed.
- All flight must be reported with JEZTrack. (Get JEZTrack here : acars.jezgroup.id).
- Pilot must report at least 1 (one) PIREP per month in order to be an active pilot.
- Pilot must respect other JEZGroup Pilot and staff.
- Pilot must understand the system of aircraft that he/she fly with.
If you are flying on IVAO, make sure that you follow IVAO R&R that you can get it here : https://www.ivao.aero/training/documentation/books/Rules_regulation_Pilot.pdf